Freejump Soft’Up Pro
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGIE, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY
praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Technology exclusive nonslip studded tread surface
- Extra wide tread made of Ixef® 1022 (breglass loaded polyarylamide)
- Made in France
SINGLE-BRANCH TECHNOLOGY # PRO
Our many years of experience and R&D of single-branch stirrups have allowed us to identify the maximum stress that a stirrup can withstand – from impact and from fatigue. Our overmoulded, single-branch stirrups made from steel (for the Soft’Up Pro and Soft’Up Classic stirrups) or from long-fibre polyamide (Soft’Up Lite stirrups) have been developed to respond to these levels of stress. Single-branch technology reduces the strain on each stirrup by two-thirds and relieves pressure on the rider’s joints and the horse’s back.
FLEXIBLE OUTER BRANCH # PRO
Designed to make it easier to release the foot in the event of a fall, the flexible outer branches open up under pressure from the foot.
OFFSET CENTRE OF GRAVITY # PRO
The stirrup’s eye, positioned further forward in comparison to the tread, means that the centre of gravity is offset – this encourages the rider to keep their heels down. This applies to all 3 stirrup designs (Soft’Up Pro, Soft’Up Classic and Soft’Up Lite).
STIRRUP EYE: ANGLED OR STRAIGHT
The angled eye of the Soft’Up Pro and Soft’ Up Lite stirrups provides real comfort and the 45° angle makes it easy to position your foot.The straight eye of the Soft’Up Classic: the eye – set parallel to the tread – encourages the tip of the foot to turn inwards (Soft’Up Pro/ Soft’Up Classic diagram)
GRIP (STIRRUPS) # PRO
Studs: based on the technology used for downhill mountain biking pedals, the steel studs (for the Soft’Up Pro and Soft’Up Classic stirrups) or moulded studs (Soft’Up Lite stirrup) are designed to provide an extremely effective grip without causing wear to the soles.