Freejump Liberty CrossCountry Boots
By Freejump Liberty CrossCountry Boots
Shoes designed for training and/or competition.
It features the latest Freejump footwear technical innovations and offers utmost comfort for an everyday use:
- glued and stitched sole;
- vulcanized rubber band around the sole with contrstaed color piping;
- Liberty Concept velcro system attachment with chaps;
- 3 spurs positions;
- Freejump Riding Control™ insole designed with Sidas®;
- centralizing elastic FJstrapping™;
- anti-slippery heel’s microfiber;
- suede leather collar;
- suede leather tongue with shaping bellows;
Available in black (grey piping around sole) or brown leather (off white piping around sole).
To be used with the LIBERTY XC chaps.
Maintenance with water, leather cream FREEWAX and shoe polish (alternate).
The three spur positions on the heel allow the height of the spurs to be maintained under any circumstances, according to the rider’s needs
SHOES-TO-CHAPS UNIQUE CONNECTION
Unique attachment system between the boot and the chaps (Liberty Air and Liberty XC designs: Freejump’s original Velcro attachment system between the boot and chaps guarantees freedom of movement for the ankle and unparalleled comfort
Supplied in Freejump footwear and boots, Sidas soles (Sidas is the leading European manufacturer of therapeutic and sports soles) provide improved distribution of plantar pressure, leading to increased comfort throughout the skeleton.